Thursday, September 17, 2009

Setting goals

While sitting in class yesterday, one of the guys in the row in front of me was visiting SparkPeople.com. It looked like an interesting site - recipes, fitness and smiling young, hip people. I entered it into my memory bank and went on with my day.

While avoiding my studies this afternoon, I pulled from the banks and hit up the site. Turns out it is a weight loss site. Thinking it would be cool ... I joined and started building my profile.

As part of the profile, they asked weight, height and configured my BMI: 33.5. Apparently, I'm obese.

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!

Now, I am a girl with a plan. I will lose 50 pounds in 50 weeks. That will get me into the ideal range for my 5'4" frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...