Thursday, August 26, 2010

Still making adjustments

1200 calories a day just isn't cutting it.

I didn't think it would be that big of a deal - but it totally is. I just can't seem to get full. Sigh. By the end of the day, I just want to eat and eat and eat. While it could be PMS, I'm pretty sure I'm just hungry.

I lowered my calorie intake because my activity level is considerably less nowadays. You know, since I'm not walking 30+ miles a week anymore. The training regimen for Couch to 5k doesn't even have me burning 200 calories ye (the equivalent of walking 2.25 miles).

It looks, however, like I should increase my calories back to 1300 a day and augment the training to include more walking and calorie-burning activities besides the runs. 

A girl's gotta eat, right?

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...