Saturday, March 10, 2012

Dorito Taco Reviewo

I know, you've been dying to know what I thought of the amazing-sounding awesomeness Taco Bell has most-recently brought to usin the form of the Doritos Locos Tacos. Well ...

I LOVED IT!

Seriously, super tasty! My only criticism is that the bottom gets soggy. Obviously they know this because it comes with a thin cardboard wrapper thing announcing the awesomeness in your hand. Basically, the Dorito shell is thinner than a usual shell so the grease (ew) from the meat soaks through pretty fast. The second taco (yes, I had two ... so?) had to be eaten fast to lessen the affects of thin-shell, high-grease. Next time, I'm going to try one with beans instead of meat and fresca style. That will help on calories, too.

Yesterday, I reported the Dorito Taco came in at 200 calories each, but I was wrong. That's for the supreme variety (meaning with sour cream), not the regular. Lucky for us all, the regular taco comes in at 170. So, two tacos for a meal is a mere 340 calories - which is pretty darn AWESOME. It only gets better if you go for fresca.

And yes, there was that lovely Dorito-dusted finger phenomena after. So. Freaking. Awesome.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...