Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2010: A Year of Inner Growth

Seriously, 2010 was pretty damn amazing. Not only did I FINALLY hit a healthy weight for the first time in my memory, but I walked a 60-mile walk, ran my first 5k and developed some awesome eating habits to carry with me into 2011.

Here is a montage looking back on 2010 and the outer signs of inner growth I experienced.


I learned a lot last year. I learned about healthy eating - more than just low-calorie eating - and what my body needs to thrive. I learned that physical activities don't come easy for me, but that I can do anything I set my mind to - so long as I prepare my body correctly. And I learned what I need to push myself to the next challenge (mainly fear and a deadline). So, I'm taking those lessons with me into 2011.

It will be hard to top 2010, but I'm setting things up to do so. Heck, just the fact that I will be finishing law school this year is pretty amazing (in December). Plus, I'm signing up for a half marathon, and am setting new weight-loss and maintenance goals for myself. I'll blog about those in a few days.

How was your 2010? What milestones did you reach? What lessons are you taking into 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...